Monday, June 23, 2008

Announcements, announcements, announcements!

Well, you know I hate to be known as a blog hopper, but if you know anything about my husband, you know that he is an unpaid salesman for everything Mac. And now he has shown me the higher way of blogging on Mobileme. So, because I know you all love to change your RSS feeds and bookmarks, I am moving over. I think you'll like it because I can do so much more. It's not just a blog. It's a whole website. So... without further ado - please visit my new site.

Following God to the Ends of the Earth

2 comments:

Lana Lance said...

Hey Kirk!

It's been a while but I do read your blog when I have time. I have tried many times to leave comments on your new site, I get an error message.

Hopfully you will read this! Anyway, I'm thinking of you and you look beautiful with your haircut!

When you come back to the states, we will have to see each other. It has been way too long!

Take care!
Lana

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like the blog.
It is beautiful.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal